2012-02-29

Those Nepali guys and their foreign loves

Incredible things happen here in Goa
Incredible stories happen and make you think about morality standards, about how low human beings can go to reach their goals, how desperate Western girls are  and how, on the other hand, desperate Nepali man are .
Here is this 23 year old slim Nepali boy (I cannot call him man!) and here is his wife – 39 years old curvy (nicely said) lady. They look like a mother and son. They just got married. There is no Canadian embassy in Kathmandu, so they had to travel to Delhi to apply for spouse visa for him. As they already were in India they decided to visit Goa and have something like a honeymoon.
I was told by another Nepali who knows the just married guy, that he got married just to get to Canada. I guess having holidays in Goa is just something that comes as an extra, complimentary. A big expensive camera on his neck too.
I just don’t get how this lady doesn’t understand what is going on. Why does she believe it’s a true love story? She just needs to look at the mirror – she is not pretty, a bit fat and not young lady from a country which is considered as very wealthy. And her husband – young, not ugly, thin boy from a poor country.
 And somehow I think that this is even worse than prostitution. Prostitutes sell just sex, they charge for something which both sides understand just as some service. Client knows that he came for sex, not love. He knows that he is paying for it. Prostitute does the job.
And here this naïve woman believes that she gets love, a husband for all her life. And the guy not just makes love for money, he also pretends 24/7 that he loves her. And she doesn’t realize it’s just for money. In prostitution both involved parties understand what is going on. In this case – only one of them does. And selling feelings, not just sex, in my opinion, is a sad and cruel thing. Even if this is just the only (I don’t think so) way out of poverty.
Another guy, a bit older than the first one (around 30) is a real professional. He runs a resort in Goa. So he has a lot of opportunities to meet loads of Western girls. All could be almost fine – I mean there are plenty of men who change girls every week or weekend, like he does. As well as there are girls who do the same. And he has it very well – tourists come and leave all the time. BUT, he has a family back in Nepal – a wife and two kids. And as this is not enough, there are girls and women who he kind of has relations with, not just sex. And sometimes it even happens, that a couple of them visit his resort and of course him at the same time. But this doesn’t stop him. He even slept with an old lady just to get a German visa. She promised to help him and told to come to her room the same night. He did. And later in Germany he constantly fucked her. But not just her.
His cousin, a bit younger, but also with a family back in Nepal – two kids and a wife. But maybe this one is even worse than his big cousin, from whom he maybe got his first lessons. He managed to cheat not only his wife, but also his permanent girlfriend (lover)! He was also having a new girl every week. But this guy also met a very young girl from Germany, who came to Goa with her parents. And she fell in love with this Nepali Casanova. And even after she left they kept in touch. As a girlfriend and a boyfriend. But that did not stop him to fuck around. She managed to get an internship here in Goa, so now they are staying together and maybe he stopped double cheating. By the way, before coming here, his girlfriend went to Nepal, where she visited his family! How freaky is this – visiting your lover’s wife and kids.
P.s. The night I was writing this piece, the first guy left his wife sleeping alone in a room and decided it is better to sit with his Nepali fellows and tell them things about his life (improving for sure), including that this lady is already the 53rd in his list (he had Nepali girls as well as girls from all over the world before).

11 comments:

  1. This desperation is no news to me - the same happens in India, Malaysia and most tourist destinations in Africa, too. Most old ladies go there for sex, some come back with husbands or lovers, some of them many years younger. The truth is, there is often no other way out for those in poverty. The other truth is, that the middle aged ladies often do realize that there cannot be true and genuine feelings and this "love" is a plan for both sides. On the last note, who are we to judge other people's lives and their choices? And what age gap is acceptable and what is not?! I've seen genuine couples (in developed countries!) where a man is 23 years younger; they are married with childrena nd have been so for years... Also, why is it acceptable for a man to be 20 years older but not a woman??! A 28 year old female friend of mine has a 46 year old boyfriend. It seems to work for her; they have been togetehr for years... But don't get me wrong - I don't support those who come to Nepal for sex and even more so I dislike those who do sex in the hope of a better life... Different woman different night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!!!

    well its becoming a very patchy discussion.the ratio of this kind of stories is becoming very high even they never think once about that what they are doing in shake of money.view more

    well you have made certain true points in this blog.
    thanks
    Kaolin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i know lots of nepali men who are my friends who are all over europe with their european wives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stupid and no nothing but the surface describing items witch are deeper than you can imagine. How do you know, that the women doesn`t no what they do, even it is not the paradise? Who are you to judge, I ask you againe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Vilnius and I enjoyed Nepali Boys in Goa as well. And I loved it and loving it still every year. While all of Europe is full of Lithuanian Prostitutes who are enjoyed by our husbands, some of us still didn't get how the topic sexuality is really working. Whether they are still believing in christian bees and virgin flowers or they are just jealous that free human beings are enjoying wonderful orgasms together with beautiful characters, like Nepalis are. Btw aren't you together with one as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can someone call herself a free journalist and and at the same time degrading human beings like this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well what's wrong??? everyone has his or her choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is understood, and accepted for women to marry much older men who will clearly benefit their lives....I don't think that it means that she doesn't love him, as she very well may,, and society doesn't condemn her... This may very well be the case with some of these relationships... ( I am not talking about the ones that go from girl to girl, but the ones who are with say, an older woman) I know someone who is in a relationship with a much younger Nepali man, and he seems to adore her... there isn't any question that she will be of great benefit to him, and I she loves him very much and wants nothing more than to see him have the things in life that he wants...it is no secret that he may tell his friends his life is about to get better, buy that in no way means that he doesn't have feelings of love for her... in fact, he may love her very much.. who knows? As long as the women have their eyes open, and if they are caring and loving, and do not do anything that they do not want to do, then what is the harm,,. in fact, these type of relationships could be very good for both parties, and the relationships very tender.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend's did not meet her love on a beach holiday, but in Kathmandu, and he has degrees and a profession,, I think that is important to note. Any thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel very well qualified to comment on all this. Firstly no-one should condemn the older woman - younger man relationship. But apart from that, my own experience. I am an older white professional New Zealand woman living in a university town. I rented out the flat under my house to a student from Nepal. At first I didn't want to bother with him, but he made a huge effort to be friendly. He was eighteen when he came here. When we started talking we realized we have a lot in common, from music through to a love of fast cars. We think alike in almost every way. In no time we became very close. He said he was a virgin; I offered to help him out; but he said no; he'd rather the first time was with a younger Asian girl. I heard all about his first experience; and then later ones, with men as well as women. He took me into his confidence. I started to teach him to drive in my Mercedes AMG. He absolutely loved it; and I get to go on drives into the countryside every weekend with him. It's a two-way thing, always; I teach him to drive, he cleans the car. I cook for him one day, he cooks for me the next. He knows I think he is gorgeous and will take off his shirt and smile knowingly at me, as he washes the car. I get what I want; he gets what he wants; but now, three years later, we do really love each other. I don't suppose I will ever sleep with him and I'd never suggest it to him again and so I try to love him like a son, though it goes beyond that. He loves me as a mother and best friend. We are just like an old married couple. We do our grocery shopping together online. We go away for weekends and stay in motels - always with our own room. Increasingly he has stopped spending as much time with friends his own age and has started spending more time with me. I am very grateful to have him. I have met many of his friends from Nepal and they are all handsome, intelligent, open and friendly boys. I can well understand the attraction of the older woman to the younger Nepali man. I will be very sad when he finishes his degree, finds a job and moves out; or marries a girl from his own culture, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. For now, I am in heaven and have never been as happy in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Nepali men are sexy. Men dating men to get money, car, and other fees. Its alright if you know it up front...

    ReplyDelete